Y'all I've seriously been the worst blogger ever lately, and I apologize!!
But hopefully I can make it up to you, by showing you these fabulous pictures of Karsyn and Riley at the Wilson County Fair.
Aren't they total adorbs???
I actually live just down the road from the Wilson County Fair---have been for about 10 years now. And before this special session I haven't attended the fair in like, 8 years.
Yes I know, my family is crazy.
So when Cassie (Karsyn's mom) asked me to do this, I was super pumped for such a wonderful excuse to go to the fair.
When I got home to tell my family how much fun we had, and about all the FAIR FOOD, and the rides, well guess what? The next day, I went with my family :)
Karsyn and Riley really did have a blast.
The night before the fair, these two girls decorated their shoes:
Now time to feed the animals!!
Karsyn put her hand on her hip said, "Hi Billy Goat!!"
I think the camel and Karsyn had a connection...
Pony ride!
Riley LOVED her pony.
Thank you for visiting my blog!! I promise, more to come soon :)































No comments:
Post a Comment